Friday, April 1, 2011

Mindful Healing

"As any change must begin somewhere, it is the single individual who will experience it and carry it through. The change must indeed begin with an individual; it might be any one of us. Nobody can afford to look round and to wait for somebody else to do what he is loath to do himself. But since nobody seems to know what to do, it might be worth while for each of us to ask himself whether by any chance his or her unconscious may know something that will help us." --C. G. Jung

It is becoming ever increasingly clear to my awaken self what I must do to continue the love and the stance for our freedom. I can't offer a philosophy or a religion because it is way past the means for a solid solution in this modern day. The conscious mind must act and portray the reflection of honest activism without some kind of leadership of intentions, moral right, or in the name of doing good deeds. If we want to experience the resolution to ending the power of elitist, as a whole we should continue to fight expressing our love for true individuality and self-sufficiency.

Instead of searching for a purpose or searching to do good deeds, BE that purpose. BE that good deed. Just do what your heart tells you, follow the symbols in your dreams. The unconscious mind is such an amazing tool to guide us to the inner truth within ourselves. We share the collective potential to defeat evil, to defeat greed and the power over human nature.

We are given free life by the means of the sun and the earth, yet we are slaves to propaganda, illusions, and more specifically paper monopoly money. I feel as though my time will come soon to act in expression with my unconscious mind through my conscious being. I feel it in my bones that I will be on those streets spreading the message, fighting for the freedom of man and woman. The people are calling for real change, expelling the lies shoved down the throats of newscasters into the stereos of home television screens. Will see I any of you there fighting along side humanity?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment